WooCommerce is among the most generally used eCommerce platforms for WordPress, also it’s no real surprise! This free eCommerce platform easilyÂ plugs-directly into any WordPress.org site, also it achieves this completely totally free.
You might be wondering: just how can WooCommerce manage to offer their professional services 100% free? There’s a simple response to that: Add-ons. WooCommerce earns money by selling extensions for their fundamental program.
WooCommerce refers to this as a Core+Extensions model. Rather of having to pay a regular monthly cost for many features you’ll need (and tons of you don’t), WooCommerce provides you with the choice to select what you would like to increase your platform.
And, boy,Â do they provide you with options! The WooCommerce Extensions page lists over 300 add-ons for the store.
Because of so many options, it’s difficult to know where to start.
For the sake, I’ve compiled a summary of the very best WooCommerce add-ons. Now, I’ve one disclaimer: when i state “top” extensions, I don’t always mean “best.” Oftentimes, evaluating add-ons is much like evaluating apples to oranges. Things I do mean is the fact that these WooCommerce extensions are generally famous the WooCommerce Marketplace and well-suggested by other 3rd party review sites.
Note: I’ve selected to exclude payment gateways out of this list. Payment processing is clearly a vital a part of profits funnel, however i believe that the gateway’s customer support and transaction minute rates are a lot more important than the caliber of their plug-in. At Merchant Maverick we review payment gateways too. Take a look at individuals reviews here.
Without further ado, here’s our listing of the very best 10 add-ons for WooCommerce.
1.Â ShipStation Integration
ShipStation is definitely an order processing service, so we think it’s pretty great (just read our review). You are able to integrate your WooCommerce site with ShipStation free of charge, however, you will need to pay ShipStation’s monthly subscription charges.Â They vary from $9/mo to $145/mo, depending mainly on the amount of shipments you are making.
Listed here are the characteristics that ShipStation contributes to your program:
- Order management. ShipStation enables you to create and print labels in batches. You may also automate a number of other facets of the transaction processing.
- Sync with marketplaces.Â Use ShipStation to process orders from Amazon . com and eBay in addition to out of your WooCommerce site.
- Advanced features.Â Advanced features include return label generation and shipping service mapping features (amongst others). View all ShipStation’s features here and here.
2.Â Table Rate Shipping
Table Rate Shipping gives WooCommerce retailers the various tools they have to create complex shipping rules. You are able to adjust shipping rules according to a variety of factors including shipping zones and item type.
The combination starts at $99 for any single site.
With Table Rate Shipping, you are able to:
- Create shipping zones. Charge more for farther distances.
- Make rules within individuals zones. Even within shipping zones, it’s easy to establish different rates. You are able to base individuals shipping rates on weight, the amount of products shipped, or by itemÂ class and cost.
Essentially,Â Table Rate Shipping is made to allow you to specify your shipping charges so you don’t lose profit to miscalculations.
3.Â USPS,Â UPS,Â FedEx
WooCommerce offers three separate integrations using the APIs from the United states postal service, UPS, and FedEx. These integrations permit you to display real-time shipping rates.
Every individual integration costs $79.
Other Third-Party Add-Ons
4.Â YITH Essential Package for WooCommerce #1
YITH Essential Package is really a free plug-for the reason that incorporates lots of other plug-ins in a single package. Should you only download one plug-in out of this whole article, this is actually the someone to download.
YITH Essentials package is well-suggested on multiple third-party sites and has the following features:
- Ajax Search
- Ajax Product Filter
- Compare Products
- Zoom Magnifier
- Quick View
- Infinite Scrolling
- Request an estimate
- Out-of-Stock Waiting List
- Catalog Mode
- Product Badge Management
- Advanced Reviews
- Review Indication
- MailChimp Integration
- Authorize.Internet Payment Gateway Integration
- Stripe Integration
- Order Tracking
- EU VAT
- Live Chat
- Tab Manager for Product Pages
- Custom Cart Messages
- Product Add-Ons
These functions could be enabled and disabled if you please. Simply because they all are available in exactly the same package, you don’t need to bother about your various plug-ins cooperating. All of them interact great.
To use YITH Essentials Package, you’ll must have WordPress 3.5.1 or greater. It’s compatible as much as 4.7.
5.Â WooCommerce Order/Customer CSV Export
CSV conveying helps you to automate and streamline your processes. With WooCommerce Order/Customer CSV Export, you are able to rapidly and simply convert info on your website right into a CSV file (as an Stand out spreadsheet). That spreadsheet may then be delivered to the transaction fulfillment team as well as your CRM software.
Prices begins at $79.00 for just one site and features a year of updates and support.
Capabilities to notice:
- Export on-demand or instantly. You are able to give your site to export information at regular times, or start conveying at any time.
- Work and export. You don’t need to stop caring for your site while your computer data has been exported. Both can occur concurrently!
Before buying CSV export, you need to note required WooCommerce 2.4.13 or greater.
6.Â WooCommerce Direct Checkout
You won’t find this plug-in in WooCommerce’s Extensions page. Rather, it’s like a WordPress plug-in. Direct Checkout does precisely what you’d expect it to get it done simplifies the checkout process for the customers.
Here’s what it really enables you to definitely do:
- Place “Continue Shopping” buttons in product pages. Let customers change from product pages for your browsing pages without striking the back button.
- Change “Add to Cart” text. Result in the “Add to Cart” buttonÂ say anything you want–perhaps, “Buy Now.”
- Update “Redirect to page” option. You might send customers straight to the checkout page once they add products to theirÂ cart or decide to send them elsewhere.
This plug-in requires WordPress 3. or greater and it is compatible as much as 4.6.1. It’s liberated to download and employ.
7.Â WooCommerce Dynamic Prices
This extension provides what it really calls “Dynamic Prices,” that is really only a fancy method to say “Discounts.” With WooCommerce Dynamic Prices, you’ll have the ability to setup discounts when customers purchase in large quantities or purchase multiple products in the same category.
WooCommerce Dynamic Prices costs $129.00 for any single site. That cost includes twelve months of updates and support.
Listed here are a couple of from the features that include Dynamic Prices:
- Tiered bulk discounts.Â Customers pay less per item once they purchase bulk orders.
- Fixed discounts. Set fixed cost adjustments or percentage adjustments.
- Deductions according to category. For instance, you are able to use a set percentage discount one category. Or, you are able to set discounts such as the following: Discount 20% off products from X category when aÂ shopper buys $100 of products in Y category.
- Role-based prices. Provide different discounts to various customer groups.
8.Â WooCommerce Bookings
WooCommerce Bookings is made for service-based companies like salons and clinics. WooCommerce Bookings enables you to manage some time and enables clients to schedule appointments online.
Prices begins at $249 for any single site.
Here’s what WooCommerce Booking enables you to do:
- Create fixed time slots. For instance,Â if you’re an instructor who schedules students for 60-minute tutoring sessions, you are able to make certain that students only join appointments within individuals 60-minute blocks.
- Filter increase.Â Sift through existing appointments making changes to the that require updating.
- Create appointments by hand. Schedule appointments with respect to your customers.
- Send email notifications. Inform clients of approaching appointments to lessen no-shows.
9.Â Product Add-Ons
Product Add-Ons enables you to sell custom products. You are able to provide input boxes (also referred to as custom fields), dropdowns, and checkboxes to ensure that customers can choose the customizations they like. This is ideal for business that perform a large amount of monogramming, engraving, and gift messaging.
The application starts at $49.00 for any single site and (like the majority of) features a year of updates and support.
A couple of features to say:
- Cost variation. You are able to boost the cost of the products based upon the customizations that the customers select.
- Allow personalization store-wide or on the product-by-product basis. Should you permit the same customizations on all of your products, save your time by setting them upÂ all at the same time. Otherwise, manage customizations for everybody product.
WooSubscriptions enables you to harness the strength of recurring billing. With WooSubscriptions, marketing subscription services and products, and you may let customers update and manage their accounts by themselves.
Prices with this extension begins at $199 for any single site. You will get twelve months of updates and support.
This is a short listing of WooSubscription’s tops features:
- Process recurring payments.Â This is exactly what the add-on is about! You are able to safely bill stored charge card figures.
- Works together with over 25 payment gateways. Choose.
- Let subscribers manage their plans. Provide your customers the liberty to buy more often or fewer frequently of your stuff.
- Renewal notifications for you personally and customers. Send notifications whenever a customer’s card is billed for his or her next order.
- View reports. Observe how well your recurring billing campaign goes. We are able to’t be the Dollar Shave Club, but we sure can try!
Choosing the proper Extensions for the Site
Now you’ve got a summary of the very best 10 Add-ons for Woocommerce, you might be enticed to get out there and download all of them. Before you need to do so, It is best to stop and think about: “What does my company actually need?”
Bear in mind that whenever including any extension (even popular, broadly suggested extensions), you risk creating errors in your system. Multiple add-ons further complicateÂ things and, more to the point, can weigh lower your website. You might find that the site runs a little slower whenever you’ve got all your features enabled.
I suggest that you simply only incorporate add-ons which are essential for your company. If you must have more functionality, you could purchaseÂ more later. Go one add-on at any given time.
The publish Top Ten Add-Ons for WooCommerce made an appearance first on Merchant Maverick.