As a reviewer of website builders, you might say I have a vested interest in promoting the main idea undergirding the DIY website builder: The notion that anybody, given access to inexpensiveÂ online editing tools, can create a perfectly functional website for their business or for themselves. However, there are plenty of reasons why a prospective website owner might seek to go another route. Perhaps you want more functionality out of your website thanÂ Squarespace or Wix can provide. Or maybe you simply have more pressing business or personal priorities than personally creating the website you want.
An obvious alternative to using a website builder is to hire a web designer to create your site. Sadly, this option is out of the reach of anybody who doesn’t have thousands of dollars (or more) on hand to spend on a website. That’s where intermediary web companies like Webbased.com come in. Webbased.com is a company that offers a variety of web services, including web design, SEO, support, and marketing. It’s meant to be kind of a one-stop shop for getting your website created, marketed, and monetized. Let’s take a closer look at what they have to offer.
Webbased.com: Services Offered
Here are the service packages webbased.com has to offer:
- Web design services
- 5 to 15 unique page designs
- $99/month to $249/month
- Local search engine optimization
- Get found by local clients
- $299/month to $999/month
- National search engine optimization
- Boost your search rankings in Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Get a marketing dashboard with stats
- $698/month to $2978/month
- Pay-per-click management (eCommerce)
- ECommerce PPC management — best for businesses with products with SKUs
- $158/month to $298/month
- Pay-per-click management (local)
- Increase brand exposure in a specific geographic area
- $218/month to $1480/month
- Pay-per-click management (national)
- PPC management services
- $478/month to $3198/month
- Pay-per-click management (retargeting)
- Boost your ROI by re-engaging previous users
- $158/month to $398/month
- Animated video explainer
- Boost your conversion rates with explainer videos
- $199/month to $529/month
- Video production services
- Get videos made for any marketing purpose
- $249/month to $625/month
- Social media management
- Social media team manages your social media presence
- Detailed auditing and reporting
- $199/month to $999/month
- Logo design services
- $299 (one-time charge)
- Landing page design
- WordPress maintenance and hosting
- Get maintenance, security, and updates for your WordPress site
- $44.99/month to $99.99/month
- WordPress optimization and performance tuning
- $99/month to $369/month
- WordPress support and help
- Get updates and maintenance on your WordPress website
- $59 (one-time charge)
- Merchant services
- Â Better rates than PayPal and Square
- Fully integrated into your site
Additionally, if you have an existing business website, webbased.com will analyse your site, free of charge, and send you a report assessing your site based on a number of metrics: speed, security, page views, conversion rate, mobile-compatibility, and SEO.
Here’s webbased’s full list of services, detailing everything that’s included in their product packages along with pricing.
Customer Service & Support
Webbased.com provides a plethora of ways to get in touch with a company rep. In addition to the standard email contact form, there’s a phone support line and live chat. There’s even a chat room you can join between the hours of 9:30 AM and 2:30 PM Pacific in which you can chat with Webbased’s developers about any issues you might have with your website.
Reviews Of Webbased.com
On its website, webbased.com actually directs users to review their services on both Google and Yelp — a sign of confidence in its products. The reviews posted by customers on these two sites are almost entirely complimentary, with users praising both the services offered and the customer support they received. One user’s opinion is fairly representative:
They provided creativity, valuable feedback, analysis and guidance in designing our logo, website, SEO optimization and producing our live company video.
The users with complaints get replies from the company — it’s always good to see companies responding in good faith to the complaints of their users.
Not everybody has the time and/or patience to build a website on their own, and it’s not easy for the layperson to personally negotiate with individual web designers over the particulars of services and pricing. Services like webbased.com help give aspiring webmasters the ability to select from a menu of services to get exactly what it is they need in a website. If you feel like passing on the heavy cyber-lifting to a team of experts, webbased.com is worth investigating.
The post Webbased.com: An Alternative To Website Builders appeared first on Merchant Maverick.